Ready to make a change? Come join our firm and work from home! We reward those that work hard and make a significant contribution to our organization. We offer overtime pay.
JMA Civil, is rapidly growing and is seeking a talented licensed civil engineer to perform diverse design work on site civil and transportation projects.
- Must hold a professional engineering license in the State of California and have a minimum of five years of experience.
- Proven track record of leading and managing projects.
- Proficient in Microstation V8i, InRoads, and AutoCAD.
- Wide knowledge of standards, principles and practices of civil engineering.
Job duties include:
- Preparation of final construction drawings and specifications;
- Grading and drainage design;
- Utility sizing and design, including for storm drain, sanitary sewer and water systems;
- Advanced hydrologic and hydraulic analyses (beyond rational method);
- Transportation design, including roadway and railroad facility design;
- Interface with permit agencies and securing permit approvals;
- Technical report writing, including design memoranda and special study reports;
- Management of sub-consultants of varying disciplines;
- Lead, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of Staff.
- Management of projects through construction, including: field visits and contractor interface, RFI response and preparation of construction field directives.
If you’re willing to work hard, are looking for a dynamic pace with frequent client contact and want a firm where your performance will drive your rewards, then this position is for you! Please submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
This is a full-time, salaried position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability and life insurance, participation in the 401K plan with employer contribution, generous bonuses, and the accrual of 2+ weeks’ vacation annually. Salary is negotiable based on your skill level and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
383 4th St. Ste. 201
Oakland, CA 94607